Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Fog lights on the MK4 SXI

Hey guys
    I am thinking of replacing the standard front fog lights which are on my MK4 1.8 SXI. They are really bulky and look dated compared to the rest of the car. Are there any decent ones i can get to replace these with which will fit in the same hole??

Also looking to get some angle eye front lights, has anyone got these, what are they like??

Cheers

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

re: Fog lights on the MK4 SXI

Hella do a really decent set of foglights especially for the Astra G. Unfortunately they are designed for bumpers which haven't already had the cutout removed. I've not seen a SXi bumper but I'd imagine if the fogs were removed the entire section is missing? if so you'd have to modify the bumpers somehow to get them to fit, or fit a bumper which hasn't ever had fogs in.

Not an easy mod unless you can find someone who's prepared to swap your bumper for his with a little cash thrown in. Rallynuts.com sell the fogs, http://www.rallynuts.com/motorsport/...Astra_1445.asp but I've found somewhere that still has them in stock for less than £100.

What colour is your car BTW as I've got a Star Silver front bumper with the Hella fogs already fitted lying around which I may be willing to let go.

Oh and ignore the price that Rallynuts are stating as when you order them they say they've gone up in price to around £191 if I remember right. Was someone on the site complaining about it a while ago and I put him onto where I bought mine and he got them for around £95 I think.
    http://www.m1gst.com/phpBB2/viewtopi...=265480#265480 Here's the topic.
    52 Astra G 1.8, 18" Mille Miglia alloys, 325mm Brembo 4 pot conversion, Coupe leather interior, Raid strut brace, Whiteline rear ARB, Irmscher bits (skirts, Carbon steering wheel, Bonnet extension, M3 mirrors, boot & roof spoiler), Reiger Rear Diffuser & Front Bumper, Koni Adj. dampers, 35/30 Vogtland springs, Duplex quad exit ASCAR stainless exhaust.