Thread: Does your car get the "Looks?"

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Does your car get the "Looks?"

I find when i drive about almost everytime i go out i get ppl staring at my car and on the odd occasion pointing.
    Do u lot get that? do u like it or hate it? I mostly get it from young men and other drivers staring at my rims, on the odd occasion its a female

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    I love it when that happens! Earlier today there were a couple of people waiting at a bus stop when i drove past and I heard one voice say "wow, what's that"

And the other day i was at some traffic lights and this kid was crossing and he tugged on his mum's sleeve, pointed at my car and said "mum, look at that".

Oh yeah, its such a good feeling!
    Nova Merit: 2000-2003 // Irmschered Astra SRi: 2003-2005 // Leon Cupra R: 2005 - 2006 // Linea Rossa Convertible Turbo: 2006-2008 // BMW 840Ci: 2008 - 2012

Status
    Cameron Ginger Diaz
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

re: Does your car get the "Looks?"

I find I get more attention from driving the 888 from both men and women.

Men in white vans tend to pull alongside me whilst motorway driving and have a gorpe - 3 faces sat in a row staring in makes me feel very embarrassed!! I just don't know where to look

Then you have women looking in thinking it's a man in a "man's car" - I can't win with that and it can be awful from my perspective

The worst has to be kids in coaches - I'd rather have pins stuck in my eyes than drive past a coach. This attention differs from adults - normal incidents include flicking the "V", gestating and taking the Pi55 out of the Tena Ladies on the back parcel shelf

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Nova Merit: 2000-2003 // Irmschered Astra SRi: 2003-2005 // Leon Cupra R: 2005 - 2006 // Linea Rossa Convertible Turbo: 2006-2008 // BMW 840Ci: 2008 - 2012

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    what do you drive tony ?

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    what gets me, is when im parked up down soutsea, with me boot open and my stereo on, a couple of girls come over and hover around my open boot dancing and movin to my music that's the reaction u want with a stereo hehehe, only that wont happen for a while now till i get it in the astra

why else do we do cars up, really, apart from self entertainment... u know u want ppl to look

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    http://img60.exs.cx/img60/2397/BRIDGE.jpg
    http://img60.exs.cx/img60/5445/cLOSE.jpg
    http://img60.exs.cx/img60/172/Millenium.jpg
    http://img60.exs.cx/img60/5898/Tynebridge.jpg
    http://img53.exs.cx/img53/3975/Dark.jpg

when the suns out and my rims r clean i get soooo many looks coz they look soo shiney coz of the chrome finish, my number plate gets the looks too, i find ppl say TONY X alot when they see it

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stuboy
    what gets me, is when im parked up down soutsea, with me boot open and my stereo on, a couple of girls come over and hover around my open boot dancing and movin to my music
    Me and you should defintely me friends!

Have you spotted the meets and events section yet mate? There's a south central one coming up in a couple of weeks

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    u bunch of posers
    i get it alot, i think everyone just catches a glimmer of the chrome rims
    my g/f hates the attention i get...she rekons my wheels look like somthing out of robot wars :roll:
    "Don't waste your time on jealousy. Sometimes you're ahead, sometimes you're behind. The race is long, and in the end it's only with yourself"

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    just goes to show how much they know

@ this thread!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast