Thread: New polisher from Halfords

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

New polisher from Halfords

Just thought I'd give everyone the heads up about a new electrical polisher from Halfords that I saw today (and picked up).

It's a cordless wax/polisher/buffer which comes with 2 battery packs each one lasting about 3 hours. Its not too heavy and seems pretty moveable. It also comes with a mini car vacuum (not hugely powerful but enough for the car). and it comes in a nice carry case too. All this for just £40, a pretty good bargain if you ask me.

Got one question now, when people use electrical polishers, do they do one panel at a time or the whole car in one go? I think doing the whole car in one go would take way too long but doing a panel at the time would mean I'd have to keep changing the clothes on the polisher. What are people's techniques for this?

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ive got a mains leccy buffer, i apply the wax/polish with a foam applicator then just use the finishing pad on the buffer to take it off works a treat
    YOUR FRIENDLY WINDSCREEN MAN

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    That seems a good price may get it as a xmas present if im lucky let us know how good it is please
    Astra SRI mk4 2.0i 16v Lowered 35mm on Apex springs, Full irmy kit and SRI TURBO rear bumper.