Thread: Fuse Box Request

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Fuse Box Request

Errm, ive fitted my xenon lights and stuff had to take it to an auto electrician to do some mad connections... been wondering tho, its so much easier if i can get a fuse box that has slots of the xenon headlight fuses...
    i know all the fuse boxes are similar but NOT the same! the slots on mine for thr xenon headlights are hollow and do not accept the fuses so im assuming i need one from a car that has xenons..like a gsi, am i right in saying this as that is what the electrician recommended if there was any faults in the future to be eliminated..
    can anyone get hold of such an item for me?
    mac
    Feed Me The Fuel & I'll Let The Fire Burn
    I'm In Love With A Stripper

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    any pics mate :?:
    Balck Astra K Elite 1.4 Turbo

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

re: Fuse Box Request

Can you tell me the fuse numbers that the Xenons use as I'll look at mine and see if I've got those in place. If I have then you'll know that the Elegance version will also fit. I'd think that maybe it has as I've got foglight fuse holders but the cars not fitted with fogs as standard and a few people seem to be hitting the same problem as you with missing blade holders when fitting fogs.
    52 Astra G 1.8, 18" Mille Miglia alloys, 325mm Brembo 4 pot conversion, Coupe leather interior, Raid strut brace, Whiteline rear ARB, Irmscher bits (skirts, Carbon steering wheel, Bonnet extension, M3 mirrors, boot & roof spoiler), Reiger Rear Diffuser & Front Bumper, Koni Adj. dampers, 35/30 Vogtland springs, Duplex quad exit ASCAR stainless exhaust.