Thread: taxi drivers....

Status
    Club Chairman
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

taxi drivers....

I ****ing hate those ****ing ******s.....

Private hire taxi drivers are real *****!! We do the same journey every Sat or Friday, it cost £6.50 on the way there and usually £7.50 to £8.50 on the way home, it always fluctuates though between the two, we dont mind as its about the right price to pay. We have been doing this for about 3 years, the same journey.

However tonight the driver tries to charge us £10.00, Sarah gives him what for and I tell him I will only pay him £8.50.....so he shouts the odds and calls sarah a cow as she gets out the car, I lose my rag throw the coins at him and threaten to put him on the floor for talking to my girlfriend like he had!! He pretends to call the police and then tells me i gave him £6.00 not £8.50......it goes on with him shouting abuse at me as he drove off.

I am just so annoyed with these idiots that try and rip you off all the time, we are not stupid we are regulars and yet if it was £10 I would sit there and call the police (they are outside our house after all!!) yet they shout abuse and drive off.....there for obviously trying it on!

I rang the managaer and covered myself and made a complaint about the driver, just sickens me that they think they can take advantage of "drunk" people, to be honest he is lucky that he can drive away as I was ready to flatten him!!

Sorry needed to get that of my chest!
    Been apart of the inner circle since 2001
    Click Me to Join Astra Owners Club Full or Lite Members

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    LMFAO mate - cant imagine you raising your hand to anyone !

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    the only thing if you would of hit him he knows where you live but that dose take the p!ss there £10 and its norm £8 tops

Status
    Banned
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Get a deal with a private hire company, the ones that do airport runs in decent motors.

Much better service, becaus ethey expect better clients. . . . like yourself !

Status
    Club Chairman
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    LMFAO mate - cant imagine you raising your hand to anyone

I can be a bit of nightmare when I have had a few ops: reverting back to the days when I was unable to control my temper....hense my mellow approch to things these days

John...they are genrally a good company but we have decided to get a black cab next week to see if they are much more, I dont think they will be and at least they are on the meter....rather than made up out of there head!!
    Been apart of the inner circle since 2001
    Click Me to Join Astra Owners Club Full or Lite Members

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    my wife went to nottingham for a bowling tournament a few months back and her and her m8 got in a cab and the bloke didnt have a clue where he was going, he said his radio was broke so he could'nt contact the office for directions and ended up driving round for about an hour and half which should have only took 20-30 mins max and tried to charge her £45, i was livid when she told me but theres not much i could do being in essex, in the end she gave him £20 and told him to f@*k off

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    you should have stone cold stunnered him

i am also a believer that most taxi drivers are coning pr1cks

they should all die and we should get free limos home as standard
    -.. . - . -.-. - .. ...- . / -- --- .-. ... . / .. ... / -.. . .- -.. ?

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Mr cool loses his rag? :shock:

It often happens around here, I make a point of getting a price from the taxi office, get the money ready, its always guranteed to be more when they drop you off at location, when he says thats £7 then mate I give them the hang on the office quoted me a fiver, give him the crisp fiver and pleed poverty. Gits.
    Regards
    Rich C

Former owner of Astra SXi.. New owner of a Satin Silver Civic Type R.. "Bye Bye GTi"!!

Status
    In House Designer
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i just walk home, would cost around 7 - 8 quid each way, if i got a taxi, sod that, 15 quid on transport, thats more than i'd spend in the pub. :roll:
    Visit our-formats.com for creative design services

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    When i was last in notts, also for a bowling tourny strangly enough... we had to get 5-6 taxis into town. Same journey (we all followed each other), same company, cheapest one was £4.50 ranging up to £9! What the ****? Almost as bad as insurance!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast