Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Irmscher parts from nienhaus - Please Help!!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Irmscher parts from nienhaus - Please Help!!

PLEASE HELP! This might be a one off, but I ordered front and rear irmscher skirts from nienhaus a few weeks ago after recommendations from the coupe-owners site, I know that a few of you have ordered parts from this company. Everything arrived very quickly so I was impressed, especially at the price. However, once I'd sprayed all the bits up and went to fit them, I noticed that they had sent me two right sided rear skirts instead of a left and right pair. I have tried to contact Jorg 4 times with email and have had no response whatsoever. Like I say this might be a one off, but the fact is I've paid for goods that I cannot use, apart from that of course, the spraying costs. If anybody is looking to get any parts from nienhaus, is there any chance that you can help in being a 'lever' to get them to sort this out? i.e. mention my name and the issue and that you want to order parts but are concerned that this issue has arisen with a member and hasen't been sorted out? Or, if you've ordered parts before, could you support me with an email to Jorg anyway? i.e. dissapointed that you haven't sorted this out for a fellow member etc? - let me know on this forum, any help would be appreciated, cheers.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry to hear that.

Why don't you phone Jorg? Here is his phone number: PHONE +49/2867/973320

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Joerg's been nothing but helpful in the past. Definately give him a call, but don't in anyway expect him to pay for your spraying costs, not meaning to be rude, but it's your responsibilty to check it before you get things sprayed.

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I would call him too. Spoken to him afew times before and he speaks better english than most of us !

He will probably provide the correct part without any fuss, but I wouldn't expect miracles, you deinately should have checked the parts first, especially as you cant even now return them to Joerg ! :|

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for number, I should have checked them first i agree, but you know what it's like - soon as you get the parts you're eager to get fitted asap. Don't expect them to pay for anything - just want the correct part that I ordered, at the end of the day it is their error.

Status
    Going Topless!
    Drives
    Astra 1.8 Twintop, Lotus Carlton, Meriva VXR and Nova
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    I've had faulty parts from Jeorg before. He was more than helpful and offered to replace it. I ended up repairing it as it was an easy repair. Call him. You will have prolems as you obviously never noticed the incorrect part before you had it sprayed.
    None of us can call him to sort your problem out. That has got to be done by you m8y.
    Let us know how it goes.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Don't expect anybody to call him for me! just wanna sort the problem out, and looking for a bit of support from fellow members! thanks for the help guys, I'll call him tomorrow, offered to pay for the damn thing again as long as i get the correct part, but still no response!

Status
    2170:01:06
    Mentioned in
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yep give him a bell, and I'm sure he'll see you right.

Damn fine chap is Joerg

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    thanks Ffoeg - damn mature chap for 11yrs.....

Status
    Going Topless!
    Drives
    Astra 1.8 Twintop, Lotus Carlton, Meriva VXR and Nova
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottyboy
    Don't expect anybody to call him for me!
    Sorry Scottyboy didn't mean it like that ops: , but reading back that is how it sounds. Apolgies. Get on the phone to international rescue.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast