Thread: Nothing beats ...

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nothing beats ...

Getting up in the mornign to find someone has keyed your car ... to put you in a bad mood for the rest of the day ......... What F%%%%ing pleasure do people get from doing this ?

Status
    Club Chairman
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    very sorry to hear that mate
    Been apart of the inner circle since 2001
    Click Me to Join Astra Owners Club Full or Lite Members

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    sorry to here it mate, one of the worst things that can happen was it on a drive? or just in the street

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    KILL EM ALL

Sorry to hear that mate, know how ya feelin

Is it deep? I managed to touch mine up a bit with a paint pen thingy and a needle as needed to cover the mark up. (Was a Polar Sea Blue Astra F and had it up for sale @ the time too Lost me my 1st buyer )

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Im not sure yet after my stand out side swearing session i came to work, its parked next to the road but the damage is on the oposit side ... im now going to buy a massive transformer and wire it to a) the mains b) my car

Is the primer on a star silver astra white ?? because if so them im stuffed going to try good old t-cut but i cant help thinking its time for a body shop trip :-(

what really did my head was its not the newest or the nicest car in the road and i havent got any problems with neighbours or got any enemys so guess im just lucky :-( checked a few cars they havent been touched

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    people are can be so insensitive. walking home from town last night and a couple of neds were knocking wheele bins into the street, so me and some resident chased them and unfortunatly lost them

anyway back to the point i reckon if u have no enimes as such it will just have been kids/neds/bams/chavs just general skum

gutted for you mate!

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    T-cut and polish time when i get in tonight, thats to everyone for there support made my day a bit better, estimate is £300 - £400 if i cant t cut it out.

might be a blessing can get my side skirts and handles done at the same time (+ price here)

might have a night sitting up tonight.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Been there, done that with the old Corsa B we had. 3 times it got keyed. If you have to park the car on the road, get a CCTV camera looking at it. We get a lot of trouble with damage to cars on our street (5 cars got keyed in one night and we still get 1 or 2 random moments now and again)

Both our cars are now on CCTV, the local scummy little slags and knobheads now know this, so they never even hang around by our place. Cost me £200 all in for two recorders, a small monitor and cams. If you forego the recording and just have a cam (the visual deterrent)which links back to your TV you can get one for £30. Money well spent to stop it happening again.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    scum!

im so glag i can park on a driveway behind high gates coz i know bad things would happen in my area
    Previous Astras: 1994 Cesaro 1.8 16v | 2002 SXi 1.6 16v | 2001 Coupé 2.0 Turbo | 1999 LS 1.6 16v
    Other Vauxhalls: 2001 Vectra 1.8 16v| 2003 Vectra GSi 3.2 V6 | 2005 Signum CDTi 150

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Morning everyone,

Well 4 hours of tcut and polish iv saved the rear quarter panel and some of the doors / wing, believe it or not thsi is the good news, there were 4 cars parked out on the night this happened, 3 of them were scratched but thats still good news because the 4th is no where to be found, i didnt notice that the 4th wasnt parked there on the morning this happened i was more interested in my own motor, so all in all im happy with having the scratch at least i still have my car.