Thread: Would like to say sorry

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Would like to say sorry

First off I would like to start by saying sorry to Minxy for snappin at her earlier this week. I was just really not happy and I took it out on you - Im sorry I didn't mean it.

Also, sorry to anyone else I may have had a go at.

But the news anyway, I've managed to get a result. So i'm not pushing at the moment unless they decide to mess me about but anyways all the time there is building work up one end of my road the residents of my road are getting let off of parking fines. They will still issue the tickets but if you dont pay they wont follow it up.

The only thing im pushing with this is to stop them ticketting in the first place as most residents will not know about this and will just pay the fines so its a money making scheme anyway.

That is still to be resolved.

But anyways, thanks to the people that gave me some friendly advise (you know who you are) and sorry once again to the guys I offended and upset. I didnt mean to, I was just angry.

Oh yeah and, that pic was great by the way
    Skuzzle - Powered by Badgerbyte Web & IT Services

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    twas just a bit of fun skuzz all in jest
    -.. . - . -.-. - .. ...- . / -- --- .-. ... . / .. ... / -.. . .- -.. ?

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    dont want to sound like a prat but skuzzle in future mate rememberthe internet is a world wide thing not just from our computers to astra sport Rob might have seem a bit unfair in your eyes by locking your posts but what you were saying could have landed rob and matt and yourself in hot water!

glad your finally gettin somewhere with the council if theres sumthin i have learned honesty isthe best policy! you cant lose by being honest unless you are in the wrong !

also the less said about previous topics the better mate dont want this one locked!
    Stanceworks.com.... Low IS a Lifestyle

Status
    The Sticker Queen
    Mentioned in
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Thanks Nick.
    MINXY BUTLER-HENDERSON