Thread: Well guys fraud it may be

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well guys fraud it may be

But its the little guy trying to sort something out for the other little guys.

I'm willing to pay all court costs etc to see this get somewhere. Im the one taking someone else to court so surely I should pay.

I dont want people to pay more taxes cause of me I just want some of my money back off a thieving council who have no right to put double yellows where they are on my road and no right to touch my property and no right to take all my money away from me when they cant find a way to stop the thieving *******s in my city from pinchin valve caps off my car.

Right thats it rant over.

BIG ******* WRITING!! IM COMMITTING FRAUD!! AND I DONT CARE IF YOU LIKE IT!!
    Skuzzle - Powered by Badgerbyte Web & IT Services

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Nice one....Why dont you go to the police station and tell the station clerk? :roll:

Wouldnt advise shouting about it over the net. I know someone who will be jailed shortly for similiar offences. :?

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Right mate, just spoke to Traffic management.

if there is a double yellow line, (regardless of if the council dont know why its there) there would have to be a Traffic Regulation Order written to have it put there; this also backs up that its there

and therefore you dont have a leg to stand on and i wouldnt go up against local government, you'l come and burned.

you can write to your "Traffic management section" at your council and ask to see a copy of the TRO. If for some v.unlikely reason there isnt one THEN you can write in and ask for a hearing.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    but then at the end of the day im going to pay the fine and im not arguing that i shouldnt have to. Im just arguing the fact that i want compensation for damages they caused
    Skuzzle - Powered by Badgerbyte Web & IT Services

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    lol nick - I appreciate the obvious frustration you are feeling - it sucks - I agree. however posting something like this on a public forum is probably not the most intelligent of moves mate.

also there was a reason the previous thread was locked by admin... :roll:
    ShaanK. BMW E92 335i Msport and BMW E83 2.5i X3

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaanK
    lol nick - I appreciate the obvious frustration you are feeling - it sucks - I agree. however posting something like this on a public forum is probably not the most intelligent of moves mate.

also there was a reason the previous thread was locked by admin... :roll:
    I totally agree Shaank -

Nick- just get another job for the summer to get the money your looking for!

Stuff like this will result in you losing more money or as it is fraud by your own admission - worse - and tbh a waste of time and effort. Law, rules and regs are in place for a purpose - whether they are injustice or not.
    Me run tings.... not tings run me!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Skuzzle i think you should quit while ur ahead mate if the council want to play hard ball why not allocate a section of your front garden to be turned into a driveway if you havent got a drive already and then they cant touch you as long as you dont have the kerb lowered without their permission you can park on your own property without any hassle!

also i'm sorry to hear about your troubles but commiting an offence to get back at the council will only backfire!!
    Stanceworks.com.... Low IS a Lifestyle

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    What is the point of posting your personal gripes with your local Council on here? You obviously did not read and commit to brain what Mat wrote earlier when he locked the previous thread, go and commit fraud, with any luck you'll be locked up and spend the next 6 months asking leroy to be gentle

Now, If you have nothing sensible to say, dont say anything

Neither Mat nor myself want this type of subject matter discussed on the site.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Skuzz I can see into your future and its not bright

-.. . - . -.-. - .. ...- . / -- --- .-. ... . / .. ... / -.. . .- -.. ?

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    LMFAO!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast