Thread: anyone know (holiday related)

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

anyone know (holiday related)

the lady wants me to go away to paris with her in july for a long weekend.
    trying to find good deals online where to book etc.

she wants to go disneyland for at least 1 day and i want to spend a day in paris the city itself.

seen a few coach ones where first day you travel there via coach n ferry, then get a days pass to disneyland and then a day of leisure of your choice.

she wants to stay in the disneyland resort itself but unsure as prices probably much higher. got a budget of £200 each for the holiday ie: travel/accomadation, entrance to disneyland.

did think of driving over meself...astra goes mini-gumball

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Myself and my cousin drove over (In my ickle Polo 1.3!!) and stayed in this hotel:

http://www.accorhotels.com/accorhote...he_hotel.shtml

We left the car there for the weekend and took the metro into the disneyland resort itself one way, and Paris the other way. Handy and cheaper than the resort hotels.

We were quite young and inexperienced at doing that sort of thing at the time but we managed and had a great time!

Jo (Jaykay using Kitchpoo's login! Whoops!)
    why do today what you can...... I'll finish this later

2958cc was 175BHP @ 4000rpm, 370Nm (273lb.ft.) @ 1900rpm NOW 230BHP/469Nm (344.9lb/ft)!! www.IUsedToOwnTwoAstras.com

Status
    Prince Eikichi
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i go to disnelyand paris in 2 weeks for free, coz' the princess' parents live near disneyland paris & one of her mate works there & she can get us in for free

gimme 'til the end of the day & ill find something for u (hotel & how to go to disneyland paris)

finally, sbdy might need me help in here!
    lol
    Don't blame me if I say stoopid things or don't understand... I'm half French, half Pinoy lol

That's no fun being engaged to a Princess... she’s ALWAYS RIGHT & you're always wrong lol

Status
    Prince Eikichi
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    tell me, do u plan to arrive on friday evenin' & leave on monday mornin'?

wot do u want to do in paris? visit museum? bus tour? shoppin'?
    Don't blame me if I say stoopid things or don't understand... I'm half French, half Pinoy lol

That's no fun being engaged to a Princess... she’s ALWAYS RIGHT & you're always wrong lol

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i went to disney land paris four 5 days last year (4nights) stayed on site at the Santa Fe Hotel. Travelled there on Eurostar (3-4hours from Waterloo Station), which stops right at Disney, this was £300 each, this included a continental breakfast everyday aswell. Spent a day in Paris (theres a train station at Disney that gets you to Paris in about 20mins). We went with Leger Holidays, they also do coach trips there aswell.
    www.legerholidays.co.uk

Status
    Prince Eikichi
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    OK basically I found smthng basic for you guys arriving on Friday afternoon/evening & leavin' on Sunday evening after visiting Paris for £164 (per person)
    Here's the breakdown of the spendings:
    - Eurostar to Paris Gare du Nord £60
    - Subway/RER (one way) from Paris to hotel £1.50
    - hotel (2 nights) £66 (~£33 per night)
    - Subway/RER from hotel to Disneyland to Hotel £3
    - Disneyland Pass £27
    - Subway Day Pass in Paris £6

Well this is just basic stuff to give you an idea

The hotel is the Ibis in Noisy le Grand (that's the one kitchpoo suggested) it's in the East suburb of Paris & is half an hour away from Paris Center & I think it's half an hour away from Disneyland

Try to see if you can find some complete package from tour operators, but personally I always prefered to book everything myself

Hope this helps

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

re: anyone know (holiday related)

I think you'll need more than a day at Disney if you want to do the main park and the Disney Studios. If you do go to the studios make sure to go on the Armageddon attraction and the Aerosmith Rollercoaster