Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

which movie quote are you

http://quizilla.com/users/blacklily4...0are%20YOU%3F/

You are... Shrek - "Well I have to save my ass!" You walk tough and talk tough, but inside you're just a gooey ball of mush. Your friends are important to you (whether you admit it or not) and you'd do just about anything for them (but you wouldn't like it). Trust is important to you, and so is respet. Looks don't matter to you; it's the gooey ball of mush inside that really counts.

Mothers with teenagers know why animals eat their young

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You are... What Dreams May Come - "I would go to hell to find you."
    Love, above all else, is important to you. When you love someone, you really love them, and you'd do anything for them. Sometimes that an get you into trouble, but to you that isn't important; what is important is is maintaining the levels of caring and trust in a healthy relationship. You little romantic, you.[/img]
    Skuzzle - Powered by Badgerbyte Web & IT Services

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    You are... Edward Scissorhands - "I'm not finished..." You have a low self-esteem, but a golden heart. Sometimes you can be a little naieve, but it has become one of your endearing qualities. You value the lives of your loved ones and acn find beauty in almost anything... now all you need to do is find beauty in yourself.
    "we are the knights that say, ni"

www.donnycruise.com

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    You are... The Silence of the Lambs - "Hello, Clarice." Creepy little *****, aint'cha? You thrive on intelligence and impeccable manners, which is probably what makes you so scary. You may seem a little crazy, but there's method to your madness. When you love, you are willing to give your to someone special... still beating.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

re: which movie quote are you

You are... What Dreams May Come - "I would go to hell to find you." Love, above all else, is important to you. When you love someone, you really love them, and you'd do anything for them. Sometimes that an get you into trouble, but to you that isn't important; what is important is is maintaining the levels of caring and trust in a healthy relationship. You little romantic, you.

Hmm i don't think so!

Status
    Technical Advisor
    Club Team
    Drives
    VXR Nurburgring
    Mentioned in
    115 Post(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)

You are... What Dreams May Come - "I would go to hell to find you." Love, above all else, is important to you. When you love someone, you really love them, and you'd do anything for them. Sometimes that an get you into trouble, but to you that isn't important; what is important is is maintaining the levels of caring and trust in a healthy relationship. You little romantic, you.
    Want a professional job done on fitting your aftermarket electrical accessories? PM me for a quote
    Electrical fault finding also taken on
    Located in N/W London HA3, and willing to travel within reason

Status
    The Sticker Queen
    Mentioned in
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Re: re: which movie quote are you

Quote Originally Posted by Autosparks

Ditto
    MINXY BUTLER-HENDERSON

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane_SRi
    lol, you're pure quality Lisa

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Crikey!

You are... The Silence of the Lambs - "Hello, Clarice." Creepy little *****, aint'cha? You thrive on intelligence and impeccable manners, which is probably what makes you so scary. You may seem a little crazy, but there's method to your madness. When you love, you are willing to give your to someone special... still beating.

Simon 'ManicLamb'