11 Reasons why E-mail is like a Penis
* Those who have it would be devastated if it was ever cut off.
* Those who have it think those who do not are somehow inferior.
* Those who don't have it may agree it is neat, but think it is not worth the fuss that those who have it make about it.
* Many of those who don't have it would like to try, a phenomenon psychologists call "e-mail envy".
* It's more fun when it's up, but this makes it hard to get any real work done.
* In the distant past, its only purpose was to transmit information vital to the survival of the species. Some people think that is the only thing it should be used for, but most folks today use it only for fun.
* If you don't use proper precautions, it can spread viruses.
* If you use it too much, you'll find it becomes more difficult to think coherently.
* We attach an importance to it that is far greater than its actual size and influence warrant.
* If you are not careful with what you do with it, it can get you in a lot of trouble.
AND... THE NUMBER ONE REASON IS...
*If you play with it too much, you will go blind.