I bought from a Opel dealer a 2001 coupè turbo with only 20km last month. A big deal if you consider I paid a little more than a used car, but in fact it's like new. 1 year Opel warranty.
Here in italy the coupè don't sell a lot (only 4000 Astra coupè sold since year 2000) and the turbo one sells even less.
Mine is a rare (I don't like it a lot) Ural Mountain Mica Green, with 17", beige fabric interior and no gadgets at all... neither the BC that I'm going to install myself.
I have few questions:
1) Any official recall from GM?
2) 2nd gear is stiff to engage, not only when cold. How to fix it?
3) mist in front lights. Is it a real problem?
4) I have allready removed the centre section of the exhaust for a straight pipe (this car is too silent!!! ). Any issue?
5) In 1st and 2nd gear I can hear a whining noise from the gearbox, but not too loud. Are all the F23 gearboxes the same??? Do they all do the same noise?
Thanks a lot in advance... I find that this site is really nice, I allready found lot of tech tips for my next mods.