Thread: Poor Idle/Cutting out

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Poor Idle/Cutting out

:roll: Has anyone with a GSI (03) had this problem? So far dealer have changed and re-mapped ECU, throttle body, Air flow meter exhaust sensor and some temperature sensor. Dealer and Vauxhall be okat all times. VXL have now actually offered financial assistance to replace the vehicle, so dealer trying to source an 04. Any one had this problem? Car been ok for 4 days since Air flow meter changed.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    seems you got a bad egg there and hope the next is better, its not worth entering into any fault diagnosis there was obviously a major fault with the car, they only offered financial assistance i think they should just give you a new one in good faith

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Cheers for the comments. My Dealer is trying to source then sort out the financial implications. At this stage if VXL not offering enough will start negotiations with customer care again. Problem is finding the car that another dealer has and wants to move on to another Dealer(mine) so far nothing doing. My dealer talking to Hargreaves on Monday to see if can sort for there 04 on Network Q. :?

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Why dont they try the Throttle position sensor! thought that would have been the first thing to try.
    Corsa C LEH 4x4?

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Cheers BenC, if it has to go back will mention this. drove to Birmingham and back on Sunday and not a problem anymore. The car feels a lot more responsive and idles spot on now since they have done all this. Dealer states £1500 of warranty work so far, due to the amount of times been in they now give me a Vectra 2.0 turbo courtesy car that they have to hire from Enterprise