Thread: Is it just me...? or

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Is it just me...? or

do people seem to be losing interest in this site?

The meets used to be vibrant and interesting affairs, but it seems people just arent interested in it now? I dont know whether its an age thing or are people just really busy?

just a vibe i got really... :roll: :?

Status
    Banned
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    You say something ?

Oh, not bothered, mithered etc

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    its not me m8 cos im trying to get to 2 on sat day
    "we are the knights that say, ni"

www.donnycruise.com

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thats not the case from where I am Rob.

I usually attend MIG meets, as I have done for years, and browse both AS & MIG far too much. :? I enjoy looking here, as the people are not as 'clicky' as people on MIG.

Now the show season is nearly upon us, I would prefer to show for AS as MIG is far too big to be noticed, whereas I feel AS is more welcoming.

One thing I have noticed in general is how slow (not server, just replies etc) are on AS & even MIG, who always have over 100 people viewing the board at one time.

After reading my reply, I dont think it makes any sense. :roll:

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BYRON SRI
    Thats not the case from where I am Rob.

I usually attend MIG meets, as I have done for years, and browse both AS & MIG far too much. :? I enjoy looking here, as the people are not as 'clicky' as people on MIG.

Now the show season is nearly upon us, I would prefer to show for AS as MIG is far too big to be noticed, whereas I feel AS is more welcoming.

One thing I have noticed in general is how slow (not server, just replies etc) are on AS & even MIG, who always have over 100 people viewing the board at one time.

After reading my reply, I dont think it makes any sense. :roll:

Aggreed!! this is the bussiest time of the year for business owners etc and everyone with tax returns etc, students have exams so i think it is a small faze that will pass!!
    http://lufcguernsey.brinkster.net/Car/timmahsig.jpg
    MatG "Dont worry about it...piece of cake mate." Says the Man with a car in how many bits??? :shock:

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Think the whole scene is alittle slow personally. Everyone is frantically trying to get stuff sorted for shows, and the finer weather. Mods that people want to keep under wraps, it would normally be this that people would get excited about - and keep the vibrance through the site.

Dont think there is a lack of interest, more a lack of 'NEW' things to talk about. Between the 1000 members on here, there cant be much that many of us haven't done to an Astra at sometime. :|

Status
    Turbo Jizz Golfer !
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I have to admit, I am still a AS newbie, as I have not been here for that long and I really enjoy it here . Even though I have only been to one meet so far, I intend to stick with AS unless I am told that I am not welcome anymore, which I hope dont happen

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I reckon the better weather will bring a better turn out. It can get a bit chilly standing in a car park.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Rob - stop picking up strange vibes matey!

I think it's just the current time of year as has been outlined above! I'll have to start posting lots of pics of my car to cheer you up! lol
    ShaanK. BMW E92 335i Msport and BMW E83 2.5i X3

Status
    AstraSport Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Only a few weeks ago someone posted 'is it just me or is it getting really difficult to KEEP UP with AS these days' !!

Since joining in October I've seen membership increase by more than 50%, that's about 3 per day. I certainly do find it more and more difficult to 'keep up' with the activity on this forum so I'm bewildered at all this 'nobody seems interested anymore' activity that just so happens to have appeared on April 1st .... :|

Jonathan

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast