Here - click
According to this guy, VX didn't make red ones :shock:
1. I thought they did red ones and white ones (might be wrong on the white).
2. I thought Prodrive made the body kit.
3. Quicker that the GSi - how?
4. Top speed over a 155 mph???
5. £280 for 2 17" tyres - bloddy hell!!!
6. Electric everything - well, windows, door mirrors - WHAT ELSE????
7. Loads more goodies - he's mentioned everything - what else is there??
8. Valued at £13,250 - I'd like to take my car to that garage.
9. I want this car to go to a good home - like you'd turn away someone who had the cash just because they looked a bit dodgy!!! LOL.
Daft advertising comments aside, it looks a nice car. He's got no chance of selling it on ebay at that price, not when they are in the Autotrader for a lot less, and probably less at dealers as well. Good luck to him though.
Didn't know the jet washer people made the body kits :?
How did he wear out the tyres in 16k miles when the cars only done 15k
here we go again......not everyone knows everything about all vauxhall cars, he may be just be miss informed by someone.
I think the advert reads quite well, just a shame the price is a little high for the car.
Looks like a mint example anyhow
it does read as if he aint on the know to be honest so give the dude a break
as for the price :? good luck to him
Ibiza FR CR TDI with 203 BHP
Noticed this myself a few days back ,
There's some silly errors there which won't help his sale :roll: .
For low priced Vauxhall/Opel & Irmscher Parts
Opel Nienhaus, Contact Joerg- email@example.com
The price for two tyres is about right BTW, I got quoted more than that (£320) at a main dealer and ended up with two Goodyear Eagle for £225 from a local tyre shop. It is a false economy to put Falken or Fulda etc on the Turbo Astra, as they eat tyres on the front.
According to some magazine write ups, they've clocked the SRi Turbo at 152 mph flat out, whereas the GSi Turbo is 149 mph. Maybe there is a slight aerodynamic difference (or a typo )
i thought the performance for the 2 cars was the following.
sri 0.60-7.5 sec mph-152.
gsi 0.60-7.0 sec mph -150.
and yes they did do the sri in red because my mate has got one on a 52 plate and theres one in my local garage .