Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

driving standards

hold your breath, a rants a coming

Is it just me or a lot of people on the roads just plain, cant drive? the reason i bring this up is one my way home last night i had 3 people try to run me off the road.
    The first pulled out right infront of me on a roundabout, didnt even look, i had to swerve to stop me smaking him straight in the side
    The second tried a game of chicken. I was going downhill with roadworks coming up on the other side of the road, the guy waiting at the roadworks decided he could make it past them before i got there (no chance), he pulled out on my side of the road about 20 metres infront of me and headed towards me, i made to slam on my brakes (causing me to skid on the wet road) to stop what would have been a rather nasty head-on "accident" he just managed to over his side of the road before i hit him
    And to top if off not 5 minutes later on a dual carriageway i was passing a guy, using his mobile phone while driving, he decided he wanted the lane i was in and pulled right infront of me not an idicator in sight, nearly hit him up the arse because he was going slower than i was.

No i could understand if i was speeding at any of these incidents but i wasnt if i had been there was no way i could have stopped for any of them, really pi$$es me off, To$$ers

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    get used to it mate more and more people like that are on the roads these days. i dont have a day when someone nearly goes into my car or pulls out in front of me, guess they think oh well they will stop coz they care about there car so much. The drivers i find worse are the ones in works vans and lorrys dont give a F*%K about theres or anyone elses cars
    GTC SRI 2.0 CDTI

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I have also noticed this trend and it is getting rather annoying, Have you also noticed that people are doing all this while driving slower! I mean why drive slow then cut people up as if your in a hurry?

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I have noticed a drop in driving quality fairly recently aswell, had some daft old bat driving her E class merc earlier try 2 run me off the road & also recently had the same, nearly every day, I also saw a lorry driver on his fone tryin 2 pull out of a petrol station on the A1

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Were they all taxi drivers by any chance? How some of them get their licenses i'll never know.

Since christmas i've never seen so many poor drivers around.

No offence aimed at the women on these forums but even my gf agrees that there's so many crap women drivers out there.
    :: Computer repairs, Upgrades and Sales in the Greater Manchester Area ::

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    DITTO......been doing regular miles on the motorway (about 300 a week) without incident but in the last 5 mths nearly been killed about 10 times, what's all that about then?

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    well today i seen a guy going round a round about and a huge lorry on his mobile :? plain dangerouse if you ask me

then i have another guy cut me up. both our lanes were for going left and we went round he decided he wanted into my lane and didnt even indicate, just missing my front end. so i blasted the horn and then he starts shouting at me as if it was my fault

needless to say i kindly told him where to go and if it wasnt for his kids in the back i would have got out at the next set of lights and slaped him bitch style
    Ibiza FR CR TDI with 203 BHP

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    old people are the worst, you know 60+!! FFS half are blind and the rest stupid. They should deffo have to retake a test at that age. And its annoying because how cheap is old peoples insurance???

Pete fill us in

Old women 45 mph inside/middle lane (she couldnt decide) of motorway today - FUN :!:
    http://lufcguernsey.brinkster.net/Car/timmahsig.jpg
    MatG "Dont worry about it...piece of cake mate." Says the Man with a car in how many bits??? :shock: