Car Plan Demon Shine

Price 5.99

Purchased from: Halfords

Car used: Honda Jazz 02 plate Perlcelent Green

Previously polished with:AutoGlym Super resin polish

Temp:3 Degrees

Weather: Dry overcast day, medium breeze

Car shampoo to wash car prior: Car Plan Triple Wax Car shampoo

This Product claims to give that "just polished look in minutes with no effort" every time you wash your car, no hard rubbing or polishing, just a mirror finish shine that lasts weeks. Safe to use and paint work wheels and bumpers.
    Seems a like one of these products that claim more than they do, but worth testing anyway.

After I washed the jazz with the recomended product of triple wax shampoo, I followed the instructions.
    First off was to put 1 cap full of soultion in a clean bucket of cold water. The solution doesn't lava up but you see the water beading in the bucket. Then using a jug pour slowly over the car, (You put this on the car after its been rinsed so dont dry the car off before you use it.) Starting at the roof bonnet boot then doors and wheels. The water just beads off the car and leaves the car virtally dry, Bit off a bonus really if you dont like drying. All I did was wipe the car over immediatly with a Aqua Dry chamois cloth, but the bottle says you can just drive off imeadiatly ot towel dry but dont let it dry natrually as it will leave spots on the paint work.

As for the shine Well I can not say it was a "just waxed or polished look" but it was definatly a better shine than just washing and drying and easier, as for it lasting weeks well its been 3 days sinse the car was done and the shine is about the same as when I did it before, the wheels looked lovely and shiny. I can not see it lasting weeks, most likley a week or so. It didnt effect the glass and didnt leave any smears or the black plastic. Its a very very easy product to use, definatly appeals to lazy people.

Conclusion
    Its not a bad product but it aint a easy way to avoid polishing. I would say its a little better than washing and drying, as regards to finish. But were this product is good at is making wash and drying quicker and easier, It does that well. But for that just waxed look you need to have just waxed it imo.
    8/10 for ease of use and making drying very easy

6 1/2 /10 for finish

overall 7/10

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for the review Brett - anyone wishing to write an Astra-Sport product review to be 'stickied' - please follow the format above.
    why do today what you can...... I'll finish this later

2958cc was 175BHP @ 4000rpm, 370Nm (273lb.ft.) @ 1900rpm NOW 230BHP/469Nm (344.9lb/ft)!! www.IUsedToOwnTwoAstras.com