Thread: The Corsa has now been ruined

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The Corsa has now been ruined

Well, whichever little ****** that did the Corsa with a key the other week must have decided they didn't do a good enough job.

Sometime between when my missus got in from work and when I got in at 1120 tonight, they dragged a nice groove down the passenger door and rear panel, right through and into the primer.

Phoned the useless ****ing Police again tonight and they spewed out their usual bullshit and gave us another crime number. They MAY be coming around tomorrow. Useless arseholes.

Now I need to go up the road and beat the living shit out of everyone of the little *****s that have given me hassle recently. It has got to be one of them, but the Police weren't interested, in spite of past run ins with them.

I'd like to keep my eyes out and when the next one approaches the car, stick a 6 inch crossbow bolt in their back, but I just won't be able to watch the car every second. It gets to a point where you just feel like packing in and moving house when you have to deal with this sort of shit every week.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    very sorry to hear that mate. id just grab the first random toss and execute him in ur street and leave him dangling from a tree as a warning to the others.

Really gutted for you mate

Status
    In House Designer
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    sorry dude, why are they just pickin on a u and your ickel corsa?
    Visit our-formats.com for creative design services

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Police have just been around (fall over in shock). They didn't ring the door bell, so I went outside and gave them a load. I doubt if anything will be done. I am gonna have to buy CCTV to protect the property now.

Apparently similar things have been happening up the other end of the estate, where nice cars have been damaged without reason.

Now I'm ****ing paranoid about the Astra. I'll bet it is the same gang, they fell out with me when I told them to get off my driveway and caught one of them trying to steal the valve caps off my last car.

I am more pissed off that they can run around causing trouble without problem, yet I get pulled up for driving through town on the way home from work, because my car 'sounded like I was driving hard'

Status
    In House Designer
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    is driving hard an offence... and what does that mean?
    Visit our-formats.com for creative design services

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal
    is driving hard an offence... and what does that mean?
    It means a possibility (In North Wales) of the driver admitting to driving at 30.1 miles per hour and therefore more money in the pigs coffers to spend on more speed cameras.

Anti-social little arseholes don't have money to pay fines, so they don't want or need to catch them :roll:

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hmm thats kinda worrying.

My brother in laws' new corsa got keyed on both sides in EXACTLY the same places. The same kind of deep ones right through.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    That really sucks mate, I had my old car keyed about two years ago, I think its one of the most malicious acts that someone can do to your car, as its not enough to attract attention from the police, isnít worth getting the insurance involved, but can still costs you hundreds to fix and it wont ever be the same again.
    They sell a proper paint repair kit in Halfords now, I donít know how easy it is to apply, but itís meant for this sort of thing I think. Costs around £11 I think and that includes the primer, paint and lacquer they have a range of Vauxhall colours.
    towerstimes.co.uk

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Follow one of the little shits home and scare **** out of him/her and warn them that you know where they live. The police are not interested, so it will be there word against yours. Or you could do what my mate did, just walked upto the group of trouble making kids and punched one out, respect was restored no further trouble, but he was scared of getting done by the cops.
    The owner of a silver Astra GSI Turbo.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'll bear that in mind mate, but I don't think this can be matched very easily, as the car is Mint Green. I don't even know whether to bother, as it will probably be keyed again at this rate.

****ing hell, I just want to go up the road and beat the little ****ers with an iron bar until they bleed to death

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast