Thread: Filthy Scumbag Bouncers!

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Filthy Scumbag Bouncers!

David Hookes an Australian Cricket champion has been killed by a Steroid Junkie Bouncer that thinks he has a license to hit people. It truly is a very sad day for the people off Australia to loose such great personality of our country.

Apparently this bouncer followed him 70 meters up the road from the bar and king hit him to the face causing his death. David H, was trying to break up scuffle and this happened.

Is it just me or are bouncers/crowd controllers just getting to agro :?: and punch happy, alot off bouncers are good, but alot are big meatheads as well.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    jeez thats not good. i understand what ur saying mate - majority of bouncers etc are just how you described

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    A lot of bouncers have got alot of attitude. A few of my freinds are and have been bouncers, a couple of em do it purley to make em look hard, and good to the girlys, but a majority of them, will only get physical if need be, a good bouncer can diffuse a situation by talking. These kind thou usally end up as close protection gaurds for V.I.P's, Leavingroom for the arragant, ones to join to get a reputation.

Very sorry to here the news mate, its very saddening

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    agree there are some real idiots who act hard and cause more probs than needed, my nephew walked out with two bouncers..their manager said get him and each bouncer grabbed his arms and shoved them up his back. my nephew ended up with a dislocated shoulder as a result when he had done nothing wrong...and funnily they took him where there were no cctv.

we reported to police who investigated and were advised that they have had loads of complaints like this. However have met some really nice and good bouncers..and feel sorry for good ones who are tarnished by the bad ones

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    A5TRA16V, couldnt agree with you more mate, I guess its luck of the draw to what type of bouncer is at that particular bar/club/pub.

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    most bouncers these days are thugs who will only attack you if they have their mates there with them

i got fined £90 and a night in the slammer for punching a bouncer on his arse after he attacked my mate, justice eh?

and it took 3 of the geeks to hold me there till the cops came, they were trying to get me into the back till the cops came yeh right and i would have got a right beating
    Ibiza FR CR TDI with 203 BHP

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I used to work in a local Bar/Club, and fortunatly the bouncers on the door wern't complete ideots but they were a little heavy handed. I was only just 18 at the time and I used to get some right t!ts threatening me across the bar for not serving them first or not letting them have a free drink. I would usually respond with the same kind of attitude or you would be seen as a push over and occasonaly I would end up in a fully fledged fight across the bar as patience and calmness is not one of my better qualitys, regardless of the size of some p!ssed up mupet asking for it.

It always ended the same way, with the doormen giving the "well hard" mouthy b@stards a bloody good slap. Anyway, the point Im trying to make is that the doormen I knew only ever used violence against the mouthy and violent punters who after several beers will respond to nothing else. There is a fair share of "out of hand" doormen, but they have to be to scare the pissed up t!ts from trying anything. Would you stand on a door in front of group of lads hell bent on alcohol fueled fights?

In all the three years I worked there not once did someone get a slap they dident deserve, but it was always the same story the next morning. "I dident do anything?" yea right!! :roll:

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    come on mate ive seen a guy get refused entry to a club before and was looking for a reasonalble explaination other than "cause i said". anyways, after the guy made his last comment turned and started walking away - the bouncer followed and produced a nunchaku (sp) and cracked him over the back of the head, knocking him out cold. it was boxing day and also the boys birthday.

maybe it never happened in ur place but you cant say that it dont happen. for every legitimate bouncer i could point you to five coke guzzling psychos - who, as craig says, are only as hard as the five or so pals that are backing them up.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yea, I agree with you Divma. Its Just the doormen round here have to be screaned and registered by the local council so most of them are alright. The ones in town can be as you describe though.