Thread: Is this fate?

Status
    Turbo Jizz Golfer !
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Is this fate?

Couple of years ago, I worked for a company called Europcar, delivering, washing and collecting vehicles. Not long after, the Astra G came out and Europcar decide to take on some of these motors, so customers can hire these out. Here comes the confession and I will probably get it in the neck now

One afternoon, while I was working, I was asked to clean a new Astra G, as it needs to be ready to be delivered (I was going to do it). The motor was parked outside on the forecourt, so I had to bring it into the cleaning area to give it a quick wash, hoover and fluid checks etc etc. Unfortunately, it was yakking down with rain, so could not see diddly. As I reversed it into the cleaning area, I knocked off the right wing mirror and it broke in half :shock: and it was not repairable. I told the manager and I had fifty quid taken out of my pay check ops:

Couple of years after, I have a G and have spent a lot on it so far and more going into it next week!!

Is this fate and someone telling me, you now have to make up for the damage you caused, by spending a lot of money and owning a G :shock:

Status
    Prince Eikichi
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    man... it means that now i have a japanese car so ill have to eat rice for the rest of my life everyday... :shock:

doh!
    im already eatin' rice everyday !

more seriously, was ur boss allowed to do that ? thought there was some kind of insurance covering this type of pbm

& now c the good side... im sure u take xtra care every single time u reverse now w/ ur astra G

i learned the same thing & wrecked me grandad car by reversin' too... ops: ops:
    Don't blame me if I say stoopid things or don't understand... I'm half French, half Pinoy lol

That's no fun being engaged to a Princess... she’s ALWAYS RIGHT & you're always wrong lol

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    yeh i once farted on a bus so does this mean i will be fitting a new zorst ?
    Ibiza FR CR TDI with 203 BHP

Status
    The Sticker Queen
    Mentioned in
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by A16VCY
    No it means you need to come with a public health warning :P
    MINXY BUTLER-HENDERSON

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Add d dave on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyMinx
    Quote Originally Posted by A16VCY
    No it means you need to come with a public health warning :P
    Lmao
    Scottish Member? Have a peep at our Region For tints or wraps Click Here!!