It has come to my attention that many of us need to seek medical help, the AS Syndrome is quite easy to spot. Do any of these ring true with you?
1. You sit online waiting for a new post topic
2. getting up 2 hours before work to 'just check' for new posts, since you logged off at 3am
3. Marking every topic to 'send email upon a response'
4. When the only key you hit is F5/Refresh every minute
5. You discover the chair wont out of a groove in the carpet away from the pc
6. Your retinas are imprinted with a picture of the back end of mat's astra
7. You suffer withdrawl symptoms, shaking and nervousness when on holiday...... for a day
8. Your heart misses a beat, you look up and rub your eyes when the site is down
9. Sleep seems like an unrequired process
10. When introducing yourself to people - you use your username instead of your real name
I reckon that 3 out of these 10 classifies you as an addict. I wont tell you how many I have
(c) a Dirtyminx/Kitchpoo production