I'm just wonderinf if you fit a Clifford alarm to a car will this invalidate the car's warranty?
If i do fit a clifford car alarm, was just wondering about the following two features
1. How does this work for manual transmission cars?
2. Is it a click of a button the remote or must you hold a button down till the car starts
3. What is the range for the remote start
4. What is the total procedure for setting it up when you switch of the engine for it to work the next time you start the car
5. What happens if it is left in gear?
6. Must temperature settings be set before hand (even with climate control) i.e. can temperature settings change from the remote
7. Can you switch of a remotely started engine?
8. Apart from the engine starting is the car fully protected, e.g. alarm is still detecting for forced entry etc.
9. If the engine is remotely started and a forced entry is detected, does it switch off the engine and enable the immobilser
1. How does it authenticate you are the real owner?
2. Is there a way to disable it completely if you do not want to use the system for a period of time
3. Is there anyone out there who has this system and is annoyed by having to do the procedure every time they get in the car?
I remember having an anti-hijack alarm in my old car. it was a button i had to press every time any of the doors opened. It got so annoying, i really hated it in the end.
I've got loads of questions but can't think of them all right now. But i'll keep asking them as i remember. Thanks in advance.