Thread: just had an accident :(

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

just had an accident :(

on the way home from work..the guy in front broke hard, so did i but obviously i was too late on the brake. wasnt even going 30! my ffront bumper is comletly bodged! the other guys car seems ok...but hes gonna ring tommorow to let me know if he'll let me pay for the damages...i recon about 200 max on his car. but unfortunatley it looks like either a new bumper for me or a very good filler and paint job! BOLLOX!!!! (sorry)

might sell my car when i get it fixed...nothing but bad luck for me!

anyone advise me on a good reliable 2000 - 3000 squid low insurance group car?! bcause if it goes through insurance i dont think ill be able to afford the premium any more!

paying 1200 at the mo, im 21 with 0 ncb and already 3 claims! not all my fault! will the insurance go up by much?

cheers

E Z ....

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry to hear that mate !

Cheap insurance and a nice car don't go together I'm afraid. You may could look at the Fiesta Zetec S, Saxo VTR, 106 Quicksilver, something like that ??

Not sure what you like, but I think all those are lower groups than the Astra ??

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    cool, i really wanna keep the astra after spending over 2000 squid on it in the past year but it just attracts too much attention where i live and bits have been abused by people in the night! now this accident....the insurance company are not gonna like this! if i pay for the other guys damage out right it should be cool...may keep the astra but if not then its gonna have to be third party fire and theft time!
    E Z ....