Drives
    Astra J Bi Turbo
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Team Dynamics (Rimstock) & Halfords are Pants

I am fuming

Ordered five weeks ago a set of Team Dynamics Pro Race 1's in Anthracite. from halfords

They told me a three week wait, which I could just about manage to cope with, on the day after the three weeks I rang Halfords to say where they ready for collection.

After the guy I spoke to rang them, he rang me back to say that I wouldn't be able to get them until some time in the New Year. Due to the fact that they where not going to cast any til then. Gutted.

Anyway after I explained my disappointment in the fact that no-one could be a***d to give me a call and tell me, so that i could decide what course of action to take, he told me that he would kick off with the Head Office and see what would happen.

He rang me to tell me that they have decided to cast some before xmas and that I could collect them from him on Friday 28th November - yesterday.

Rang this morning to make sure they where there and guess what - no they arn't. Its now well into the afternoon, no phone call nothing. I am soooooooooooo mad .

And gutted cause I wanted em for the RR day too

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I hate ordering stuff for that very reason, I can understand your frustration. Unless its there in the shop in front of you then theres too much scope for things to feck up.

Might as well save ya money for the RR day and spend it at PVD
    Probably get a better deal as well

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I've been waiting for speaker adapters from them for about 12 months now....Needless to say i have give up on them!

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    I was looking at getting some HPS Pro Race 1s (but decided to go for the kits first) and everywhere I went to said that Rimstock were a right bitch to deal with.

The guy in one shop said (and I quote) "Team Dynamics have to be the worst company we've ever dealt with".

But the Pro Race 1's are sooooo nice hope you get em soon mate.

Steve

Status
    Club Chairman
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    you should have gone through PVD they have very good comunication with Rimstock.
    Been apart of the inner circle since 2001
    Click Me to Join Astra Owners Club Full or Lite Members

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    When a new wheel comes out for some reason they start advertising and selling them way before they have produced enought wheels so if they have a large number of wheels ordered they cant meet demand!!!!!! The large suppliers will give the distributers eta dates which they rarely meet to keep you holding on for the wheels and keep the sale of the wheel, remember the suppliers want ure money so they aint bothered how lomg you wait cus its the distributers that have to face the customer. All the distributer can do is pester the supplier for you and going to head office makes no difference because all the supplier will say is the product is new and its first come first serve!!! There is no way of speeding them up a simple case of waiting!!! BIG TIP if you dont like waiting for things never order something new on the market unless you know there in stock!!!
    I do agree though communication is shite :!:
    Ure lucky had to wait 2 months for mine!!! :shock:

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I had to wait about 7 months for my wheels to come from Halfords. I was told that they would be about 3 weeks when I ordered them. I foned every couple of weeks to check the progress, and they keep saying it would be another 2 weeks. I finally foned up to cancel them and guess what, they had just taken delivery of the wheels from OZ and would have them the next day!

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Are these ripspeeds own alloys they are bringing out??
    If so I would leave it to the new year.... trust me!

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Rimstock are ok to deal with, I'm sure the fact that 90% of Halfords stores are incompetent is more of the issue.

The situation with the Pro Race wheels is that castings are in the process of being made - there's no exact date at the moment but it should be before Christmas hopefully.

We've got a set of 17" Pro Race 1 in silver in stock, and also 18" Pro Race 2 in black. Not quite what you're after but close
    www.pvdnet.co.uk - online PVD catalogue
    www.pvdalloys.co.uk - Hundreds of alloy wheels and accessories for your Vauxhall
    www.bfoexhausts.co.uk - BFO stainless steel exhausts

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    When i ordered my wheels I ordered monday and they were there on tuesday morning, so why cant halfords be like that?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast