Right its been a while since I did any gallery updates so I have now done 6 more members cars.

I have made an error with my email account and have managed to erase a lot of members wishing to go into the gallery!! ops: Sorry

So any one that is not in the gallery now I dont have any info or pictures of your car to add, so can you resend all the info and pics to

The email must include your user details and your spec sheet set the same as the ones already in the gallery. If these are not added then sorry the pictures wont be added either. These are the rules we have set!!

So your details should look like this one (its best to just to right click and copy this one, paste it into your email and alter it for your details)

NAME : John Sumner
CAR TYPE : 1.6 16v SXI
COLOUR : Flame Red
MARK : Mk 4

Spec sheet :

1.6 16v ECOTECH
Pipercross panel filter
De-restricted airbox
Remus stainless duplex backbox with twin upswept ovals

Vogtland 35mm Springs, standard Vauxhall shocks

Standard Vauxhall disc/drum non-abs combo

17" Fox 6 Anthracite with Toyo Proxes T1-S 215/40ZR17

Rieger Infinity kit
Kamei grille
Astra GSI carbon effect 'b' pillars
DTM mirrors, carbon effect
Vauxhall smoked headlights

Standard Vauxhall interior

Pioneer P6000R CD/Tuner, with steering wheel remote
Pioneer CDX-P670 6 disc changer
Sony XM-1502SX 2 760w 2 channel amp
Alpine SWR-1021D (type R) 10" Subwoofer, in an Auto Accoustics Stealthbox

Toad Ai606

If a certain area is standard put standard, if you dont want to give those details out leave it blank. SIMPLE

Dont forget Maximum of 5 pictures!!

If all the above is done it will be very easy to add new members to the gallery and it will be done very quickly upon receiving your email.

P.S Sorry for having to spell it out but you would be suprised how many emails we get that you have no idea where they have come from!! :roll: