Thread: jap crappers

Status
    In House Designer
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

jap crappers

nasty metalic green nissan almera in my area, running on 3 spokes and a massive 'nissan' sunstrip. sounds like it's got a cracked manifold, that or a shit back box

3 or 4 young guys in it, seen it a few times now, this time it was poking about the cul d' sacs up and down my road, eyeing up my car again :?

i'll imagin they will be back, i find it hard to belive it's a coincidence i keep seeing them in my area, if they lived up here they wouldn't need to keep turning around in my road! :shock:

any sergestions people
    Visit our-formats.com for creative design services

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    One Baseball Bat and even more helpful, a gang of mates,

Just get them blocked in and question the theiving *******s!

Andy

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Do they come round in the evening or during the day? If so then sit low in your car with......... thats right a base ball bat and knock one of the gits in the knee cap and watch him fall like a sack of sh1t then stand over or on him THen ask a few questions. If any more probs accure then wait until a meet is in the area and get them to start on you there like a meet me at the playground after school thing then all of your mates and you can beat the little buggers and strip what stealables they have on they're car and drive off to sell to some sad **** with the same car
    Simon Mk:3. One of the best mk:3's in the south

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    take a note of the number plate and if you see them lurking around your pad continuously, call the old bill imo. no point in taking chances with these things
    Previous Astras: 1994 Cesaro 1.8 16v | 2002 SXi 1.6 16v | 2001 Coupé 2.0 Turbo | 1999 LS 1.6 16v
    Other Vauxhalls: 2001 Vectra 1.8 16v| 2003 Vectra GSi 3.2 V6 | 2005 Signum CDTi 150

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I am with S7EN on this one here. Then if that fails just buy a good air gun and hide in the bushies and take pt shots at it as it passes they wont come back in a hurrie after that
    Ibiza FR CR TDI with 203 BHP

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    you could go out the house and have a good look at em. Let em know you have seen them and that you can identify them should they try anything. Maybe let em see you writting there number plate down. It might put them off doing anything, and wont start a war.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Coupé
    you could go out the house and have a good look at em. Let em know you have seen them and that you can identify them should they try anything. Maybe let em see you writting there number plate down. It might put them off doing anything, and wont start a war.
    or it could get you shot :roll:

dont think things like that are worth the risk. too many nutters in the world - you dont know who your dealing with.
    Previous Astras: 1994 Cesaro 1.8 16v | 2002 SXi 1.6 16v | 2001 Coupé 2.0 Turbo | 1999 LS 1.6 16v
    Other Vauxhalls: 2001 Vectra 1.8 16v| 2003 Vectra GSi 3.2 V6 | 2005 Signum CDTi 150

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    totally agree with last comment just get the old bill involved and try and get number plate without bein seen