Thread: Taxi Drivers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Taxi Drivers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is that i start thinking about selling my car, and guess what happens today, a ****ing taxi hits my car while its parked outside my house, hes taken of my wing mirror, plastic side trip, ****ed me front alloy and dented me front bumper. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh. At least he was nice enough to ring on a few doors till he got mine, got all his details so at least its not guna cost me anything.

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    sorry to hear that

Mothers with teenagers know why animals eat their young

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Drives
    Astra J Bi Turbo
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I suppose there is some consolation in the fact he didnt 'hit and run' (not much but some)

Hope it gets sorted soon m8!!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry to hear about that mate. A similar thing happened to me but the driver wasent so thoughtfull.

I picked my new Linea Rossa Coupe up a fortnight ago. It was about half three in the afternoon and all the mums are out on the road picking kids up, as they dont exactly have the best driving skills I thought id take it straight home and wait till that evening to take her out for a spin. Anyway, I get home, park up and thought to myself that the journey went well, and that if your every going to have an incident it is sods law it would be today. I get to the front door and BANG, some ****ing stupid blond Bint woman driver had reversed into the front whilst trying to turn round. Luckily the only damage was the bumper. I started to run after her but she drove off so I shouted my neighbour to stop her. when she stoped she denied all knowledge and proclaimed the damage was already there. THE CHEEKY BIATCH. so I dident even get a sorry for bumping my 10 minute old car. Its only after myself and neighbour told her we had seen her do it did she confess.

Thankfully she admitted liability and the insurance is all sorted, so im just waiting for a convienient time to have it repaired. I dread to think what would have happened if i had got through the front door and not seen her. And guess where she had been! Picking the kids up from school, my point exactly.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    thats unlucky on both accounts!
    some old bint pulled out a drive on the A696 on me when i was conering(only at 50) i managed to swerve round her but she clipped my rear wheel and the car spun, when i got out the car i was in full ice hockey kit(couldnt be arsed to get changed) and was covered in blood from an "incident" earlier and the woman nearly fainted because she thought she had done it!

she gave me her details, which didnt check out, so i tracked her down an instead of making her pay the £20 it would have cost me to fix the scuff on the wheel, i told her she had dented my door and front bumper (speperate thing!) and charged her enough to get the bay boy bonnet, rocker cover, full respray and a new wheel!

old people beware, we can find you, do not try to hit and run the HAZTRA!!!!
    http://www.muchos.co.uk/members/hazm...ow%20front.JPG

sólo espacio para uno de nosotros, nos movemos a mi amigo

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

bad luck.

Sorry to hear it dude. So I'll take it as your not coming up on the hill tonite then?
    Simon Mk:3. One of the best mk:3's in the south

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    yeah im still hopfully comin up

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)