Thread: Communist Rozzer?

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Communist Rozzer?

Hey guys, last night i went for a drive.

I was driving through a quaint little village with a 30 limit and i was doing 30 ALL the way through, this taxi was stuck on my arse but still stuck to the speed limit as i KNEW there was a 60 limit coming up, i dropped into 2nd and thought i'd teach him a lesson........

The 60 limit sign came up and i floored it - went from 30 - 55 and then lifted off as i was VERY tired and my reactions weren't quite what they should have been.

I look in my mirror and am content to see the taxi miles back - then all of a sudden the "taxi" has blue flashing lights.......bugger thinks me, but then checked speedo again and am BELOW speed limit.

So i pull over and the transcript as follows:

Policeman 1 "Do you know what speed you were going?"
    Me "Yeah about 55....."
    Policeman 1 "That's right...... Do you know what the speed limit is here?"
    Me " Yes sir, its 60 - National Speed limit"
    Policeman 1 " Do you know why i've pulled you over?"
    Me "Not really to be honest"

At this point Policeman 2 gets out the car, comes over to the passenger side.

Policeman 2 "In a hurry are we?"
    Me "Not really sir"
    Policeman 2 "Could have fooled me"
    Me "Sorry Sir"
    Policeman 2 "you don't look sorry, how about i issue a traffic offense ticket, then you'll be sorry!!"
    Policeman 2 then walks around the car, and says to me, "live in Ninfield do we?"
    Me "Yeah that's right"
    Policeman 2 "where are you going?"
    Me "Fish and chips.....in Rye......the Kettle 'o' Fish
    Policeman 2 "Rich parents have we?" (referring to the car)
    Me "Not really no, they helped me with the car but i put a lot back in like making a secure website and two others for his business"
    Policeman 2 "Thats good then"
    Policeman 2 now speaking to Policeman 1 "tear up the prodducer"
    Policeman 1 "Are you sure?"
    Policeman 2 "Yeah he seems a nice enough bloke and doesn't look daft enough to drive with no insurance"
    Policeman 2 "on your way then"
    Me "Cheers guys i appreciate it"
    Policeman 1 "Enjoy your chips mate"

And then i was off....... was it all really worth it?

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ridiculous

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    :? there are all sorts of people in the police force.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    lol !! they must have been bored !! i got pulled on sat night for pulling out of a give way juction ! the thing was, i was doing about 45 in a 30 up to the junction, dropped it to second, glanced to the right ( i was turning left ) and there was a car comming, loads of room to pull out so i nailed it, and guess what . . .. . . it was a rozzer !! i eased right off, and shifted up to 3rd, i was just under the speed limit. but the blues came on.

i pulled over, hazzards on, lights off, engine of, got out the car.

copper: you wernt expecting it to be me were ya sunny.
    me: didnt matter who it was, you were miles away.
    copper: how fast were you going around that corner,
    me: only about 10 -15mph
    copper: it was more like 50mph !!
    me: you what ???!! theres no chance of taking that at 50
    copper: you were doing 50mph, you slowed right down when you saw me.
    me: i was still in second gear when i saw you, doing about 25, then i put it in 3rd.
    copper: still shouldnt have pulled out of a give way, you should have stopped.
    me: i felt it was safe to pull out, there was plenty of distance between us
    copper: im gonna have to giv you a fine.
    me: why i didnt break and law, it'd have been different if it was a stop junction but it isnt !
    copper: oh so we memorise the highway code now do we ?!!
    me: i only passed my test a year ago, still fairly fresh in my memory
    copper: have you been drinking ?
    me: no, not had a drink all week (been off work ill )
    copper: im gonna have to breathalise you,
    me: no problem mate, (breathalised, clear )

copper: umm, let's have a look at the car . . . . is it your vehicle
    me: yep, its taxed, insured, Mot'd, all mods are declaired with the insurance company, all totaly legal mate.
    copper: lets check your tyres, ( brand spankers all round on my new alloys)

he continued to riffal through the car, checking lights, indicators wheel clearance ect.

i was stood there for about an hour and he found nothing on me !!!

he was as mad as **** and ended up giving me a producer !!!!

i said to him, go and do somethin usefull like catching the scum that pinch cars like mine, instead of pulling up people like me and putting grubby finger prints all over there pride and joy !!!!!

just money grabbers in preston, they piss me off sooo much !!!
    If at first you don't succeed . . . . . . CHEAT !!!!!

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    That's excellent mate wish i was that brave lol.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i'm always ver y polite and civil to the PIGS, if their arsey with me i get cheeky back!
    there are some good cops out there, one told me to leave my neon ground kit on because it looked sweet, and another one wouldnt get out m car because he loved the bass so much lol, then you get the *****s who see spoilers and alloy's and dig for excuses to book you, for example i got done once for having a kerbed wheel! it was only a scratch and he said it was dangerous as air could leak through! :x
    http://www.muchos.co.uk/members/hazm...ow%20front.JPG

sólo espacio para uno de nosotros, nos movemos a mi amigo

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    its a shame that the only thing we can rely on police to do is be pains in the arses and not what there supposed to do... make us feel safe, Coz there all to busy hassling innocent motorists.
    I had an instance which in my book is a total waste of police recources.
    I was in Moss-Side in Manchester dropping a friend off, anyway i dropped him off and was travelling along a road with small speed bumps doing no more that 25. I looked in my rear view and saw a blue ford Ka doin about 50-60 with a big skin head driving. Now being in Moss-Side i thought shit he's gonna try and jack me (this happenes like everyday round there). So i stepped on it (no more than about 35 though coz i woz on speed bumps.
    Got to the end of the road and two riot vans blocked the road and a volvo pulled out of a junction behine me and blocked me in.
    They all surrounded the car and told me to get out with my hands on my head. anyway can't remember all the questions, but they checked my licence and details on there computer while i woz stood there with my hands on my head (by this point there was a croud of about 30 people watching). Then an officer came back to me(everything had obviously checked out ok, including my car. He looked well gutted) and said
    officer: "do you know how fast you where travelling"
    me: "yes"
    officer: "well"
    me: "no more than 25mph"
    officer: "did you fail to notice the speed bumps"
    me: "no"
    officer: "so why where you travelling so fast, and why did you fail to stop when you saw the officer behind"
    me: "the speed limit is still 30, speed bumps or not. And i didn't slow down because your 'so called officer' was in a unmarked car with no uniform, and i thought he was gonna try to push me off the road or jack my car"
    officer: "oh,... Well... it still doesn't excuse the fact that you were driving dangerously"
    At this point he realised he had **** all on me and took my details and asked me to produce my insurance and mot at a police station, end of.
    So there was two riot vans, a volvo, and a ford ka plus 10+ police officers, all for doing 25 over speed bumps (which isn't even an offence to begin with)... waste of resources???... I think so :x :shock: :roll:

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    useless b@strads!
    suprised they didnt have you at gun point!
    http://www.muchos.co.uk/members/hazm...ow%20front.JPG

sólo espacio para uno de nosotros, nos movemos a mi amigo

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    What grounds did they have to stop you then? I'd have given them some shit over why they were stopping you. Did you get their numbers? If they'd have issued a producer you would have been able to complain about their attitude then

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    They said "Accelerating too hard into a 60 from a 30" i was actaully in the 60 before i put my foot down.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast