Thread: What Annoys You The Most ...

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What Annoys You The Most ...

Loads of things annoy me ... but here's the two most annoying things for me ...

1 - Coming across a red light. No matter how slow I approach them they stay red ... but the second my car stops moving, the *******s turn green! Happens to me all the time and really annoys me!!!

2 - Nothing comes down my road for ages, but as soon as I put my key in the lock of my car and start to open the door ... a ******* car comes and I have to wait till they pass before I get in my car!!! Really pees me off! This also happens to me in car parks. I drive into a space and everything is quiet. I spend time clamping my steering wheel, removing my head unit, getting out of the car and locking the door ... still quiet ... soon as I start to walk away from my car to cross a car comes a long. They are always slow and take ages to pass me ... and they wonder why I get pissed and tell them to hurry the ***** up!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Every time you are in a hurry there is some git that wants to do 20 in a 30 zone and there is no way of passing them
    Ibiza FR CR TDI with 203 BHP

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    people who drive at 30 in a 60, then proceed to 40 when they reenter the 30 zone
    -.. . - . -.-. - .. ...- . / -- --- .-. ... . / .. ... / -.. . .- -.. ?

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    What winds me up???

people who drive with their rear fogs on all the time

people who sit in traffic with their foot on the brake, so you get blinded by the high level light

people who drive down bus lanes, as i sit in traffic

people who indicate or brake miles away from junctions

people who park too close to me car,even when there are loads of empty spaces.

thats enough for now, thinking about it is winding me up now :shock:

Status
    The Sticker Queen
    Mentioned in
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    1) People who don't indicate

2) People who obviously have no clue about their surroundings eg...do 40 in a 60 and then conctinue to do 40 through a 30.

3) Muppets who come into me at work and then moan about how they couldn't read their pump number because they dont have their glasses with them....well wtf are you doing behind the wheel of a car then!! (I work for a Petrol Station)

4) People with no lane discipline

5) BMW drivers

6) Tailgating

I could go on all day.....
    MINXY BUTLER-HENDERSON

Status
    Sir Peter Pan
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    One word ............... ARROGANCE
    My Project Auto-Biography Thread: Skin of an Astra - Heart of a Monaro - Click here to read more!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyMinx
    1) People who don't indicate

2) People who obviously have no clue about their surroundings eg...do 40 in a 60 and then conctinue to do 40 through a 30.

3) Muppets who come into me at work and then moan about how they couldn't read their pump number because they dont have their glasses with them....well wtf are you doing behind the wheel of a car then!! (I work for a Petrol Station)

4) People with no lane discipline

5) BMW drivers

6) Tailgating
    All those and 7) people who can't work round-a-bouts apart from 3) but I guess that is a bad thing (me has an office job)

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    1)People in shops who say "see you later" when you leave...WTF?!your chances of EVER seeing them again are about as slim as an ethiopian on dieting tablets! I shop at your store, it doesn't mean I'm your friend!!

2)People who give way and then change their mind and blame you

3)When you're pulling out and you know you've got bags of room if you plant it a little and they're still miles behind when you join the road and they still hoot!

Basically the same as all the others posted too

Rant over!

Status
    2170:01:06
    Mentioned in
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    1. People who sit in the right hand lane at traffic lights and put thier indicator on only once the lights have turned green.

2. People who keep dabbing their breaks at every slight kink in the road ( when their doing a ridiculously slow speed anyway).

3. People who can't enter, negotiate or exit a traffic island in the correct lane.

4. People who sit in the outside land of a dual carriage way (doing a slow speed) because one day, maybe one day, they just might have to turn right.

5. People who think that their car is 4 inches long and can therefore pull out infront of you and their car will fit in a non-existant gap

6. Conversley, People who think thier car is 100ft long and can't pull out until there is a suitable gap big enough (I'm usually in the queue waiting behind them).

7. Finally all those People who seem to think that my car is invisible.

8. Oh another - Those sad people that you see everyday on the way to wherever your're going who are always in the wrong lane at the same place and at the same time - will they ever learn.

9. People who wear trilbury's whilst driving (AKA old doderer's).

10. Drivers of VW Polo's, Jag XJ6's, BMW's and Rover's especially (400's & 600's).

Thanks for letting me share :x

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    oh one more, people who drive audi tts and flash you to make you move out of the fast lane and then when you pull out behind them they stop instantly and you come within millimetres of their rear bumper. happened to me 3 times on the m40

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast