Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Joerg - Service to ship (small) parts to Australia

Joerg has just sent me this information today

Beginning next month his company will be offering a service for our members in Australia.

As always good deals will be available, but due to the extra work & cost involved with international orders discounts might not be the same a UK offers.
    http://www.nextlevel.pwp.blueyonder....mLogo75pix.jpg
    For low priced Vauxhall/Opel & Irmscher Parts
    Opel Nienhaus, Contact Joerg- j.libuda@opel-nienhaus.de

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well, it's about time.. I was only small things like badges & Vaux alloy wheel centre caps anyway... I didn't see the big problem apart from risk for him in terms of dodgy payments.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Joerg operates in the parts section which has a big workload and a limited number of staff.

As far as I'm aware his company usually only deals in the EU so other issues may have been involved i.e. currency convertion, import laws/duty delivery costs? etc

It may have taken some time but he has obviously been trying to sort this out for you.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ram
    Joerg operates in the parts section which has a big workload and a limited number of staff.

As far as I'm aware his company usually only deals in the EU so other issues may have been involved i.e. currency convertion, import laws/duty delivery costs? etc

It may have taken some time but he has obviously been trying to sort this out for you.
    I don't mean to sound unappreciative... but it's all good... there is no one in the market down here that sells anything aftermarket at a reasonable price. Those that do put price in terms of internal body organ parts.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    He's always been vgood with price and service as far as I know, so I would hope things will be lookin up, down-under so to speak, for any small parts your after

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i did send him an email a couple days ago. and his reply was that they don't ship beyond the country or eu coz of customs...

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    This may be my doing as I've asked him a couple of times about shipping to Australia as I am acting as a go between for some members. He explained that they had stopped the service because one guy got really nasty when he asked for the cheapest postal service and then complained about the delay. He almost put negative feedback against Joerg on E-Bay and the item was returned after all that, so the managers decided not to bother after that.

I'm glad that out Aussie cousins can now order some items and if it works out ok maybe they will relent for certain trusted people to order larger items.

Oh and Vauxhall badges are cheaper in the UK than off Joerg Tofu, I checked his price first BTW getting your griffin badges today as they were late arriving yesterday but are now in stock. Will price up your centres at same time.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I think that after dealing with OPC Neinhaus, both on eBay and now outside of eBay, I would say that they like to ship reliably and safely on eBay items, as this guarantees they get good feedback. Outside of eBay, we can do better deals with Joerg on shipping, like the latest group buy for the Irmscher bonnet extensions.

Some eBay users want prompt shipping at pennies prices, I have experienced this myself with buyers outside of the EU. I am sure that if you guys in Oz want to chat with Joerg he could work out something, provided it is worth his while