Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

CHANCE OF SUCCESS

Hi everyone.

I've written a book which I'm in the process of selling. It's called 'Chance of Success'.

This book is a rewarding book to those who really need help in getting employment, whether they are currently out of work or fancy a change from their current job. The book provides great detail on where to look and find the job or career that they want. How to telephone a potential employer. How to write the perfect Curriculum Vitae (CV). How to write the most affective covering letter. How to fill in successful application forms. How to prepare for an interview and present yourself at an interview. Plus a lot more tips for success.

I started this book back in 1998, and I had spent a lot of time doing research with various sources to make sure my book is accurate as possible and will benefit people who truly need help the most in getting the job they want. It is also for those people who need a little help to brush up their techniques so they are more successful.

If you are interested in a copy of this book, let me know. I'm selling it to the general public for £20. I have sold a fair few copies, and comeback has been very impressive.

To people in AS, I will sell the book for £10. You can have a paperback copy, or the book on a disk to use from your A drive in Microsoft Word.

Cheers

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Even though I haven't read the book, I still have to doff my cap to you Raven. Getting a book published is an achievment anyone should be proud of.

Well done to you, sir.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for the above mate, but unfortunately I haven't had the book published yet. At the moment I'm selling the book privately till I find a publisher.

Cheers.