Thread: Flat spot/lack of power

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Flat spot/lack of power

I have a astra g 1.6 16v(X16XEL) on a S reg1998 5door sport i have recently had a flat spot slowly creep in and totaly flatten the revs pulling away is almost impossible when driving hitting 3000rpm it feels like the power is back untill u hit a hill and game over. i have a piper cross air filter and a full magnex exhaust system. the lack of power is there when i rev the car on the spot via the throttle boddie, i have personally changed the lamdba sensor throttle position sensor map sensor EGR valve shit loads of carb cleaner and red x in the tank the fuel filter has been changed and i now have the standard air filter back on.(new) i have also cut the cat off and welded a piece of old exhaust there it made no diffrence so i welded it back on. checked for inlet air leaks etc compression tests done all about 12bar 160psi vauxhall have had it twice now and they do not no what is wrong with it and are sturuggling to help CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE :x :x :x
    Carmodi 01462 850355 Alloys, Brakes, Exhausts, Suspension, Spoilers, Tyres and much much more please call for prices.DISCOUNTS FOR MEMBERS OF ASTRA-SPORT.......01462 850 355 or email carmodi707@hotmail.com

Status
    In House Designer
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    you could try having a go on a rolling road? they might be able to tell u what the problem is, just an idea
    Visit our-formats.com for creative design services