Thread: mcrallying

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

mcrallying

has anybody dealt with this company? i have emailed them twice now and no responce, anybody had any luck with these? or live near these? im after the roof spoiler (dont know how to get piccy up from my comp)[/img]

Status
    Club Chairman
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    ste best thing to do is call them i would have thought some people just dont have time to reply to emails as 90% of the time they may not get a sale from it.
    Been apart of the inner circle since 2001
    Click Me to Join Astra Owners Club Full or Lite Members

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    ok cheers matt,

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    They are across the water from me on the Isle of Wight.

Phone them up and they will be very helpful, they sent me a few few pages with details on the next day.

Expensive kits though.
    Cant Think of Anything Funny To Say

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I usually find companies that are crap at replying to their emails are crap full stop. Ie if they cant be bothered to type a reply how good will they be at sending out your goods???

Status
    Club Chairman
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Not exactly true though, if its a small buisness that is very busy day in day out and that is from just answering the phone and customers on site, it can be difficult to reply to emails also. Some companies have websites but do not know how to use the net, it has become essential for companies to have to use the net as a form of advertising.
    Been apart of the inner circle since 2001
    Click Me to Join Astra Owners Club Full or Lite Members

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    (Some companies have websites but do not know how to use the net)
    Shouldnt be on the net then
    (it has become essential for companies to have to use the net as a form of advertising.)
    Then they shouldnt put email links in their site.
    (if its a small buisness that is very busy day in day out and that is from just answering the phone )
    Answering emails is just as important
    All the companies I have dealt with that are sloppy answering their emails turned out to be the same with the rest of their service.They are advertising that you can email them for a reply after all.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I got to agree with the sentiments about email links on sites. If the company builds a website, they should keep up to date with their customer base on the net. I deal a lot on the net and have had good contact off companies who have since given good service.

An email is often easier than a call, as if you're sitting at home at 6pm and need to find out some info the shop will be closed.

With regards to MC Rallying, I've seen some of their kit and it is glass fibre in the main, this can lead to problems painting, as it tends to warp if the paint is hardened using infra red. They also tend to be a little expensive

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    If you want to find out about products but never want a response try ******* racing in Newcastle, E-mail them you will never get a response, Phone them and they will never get back to you, even go in the shop and ask and they will never get back to you!

They fitted an induction kit to a Clio, the kit was for a punto but they still fitted but using a hot glue gun like you used in school, no really this is not a lie its genuine. Naturally when the engine got hot it fell off! So the lad went into the shop and complained so the fitter came out who isn’t exactly small threatened him and the lad left it at that.

Another lad paid a fortune for parts at the beginning of the year and is still waiting! When he asked for his money back he was told he couldn’t have it as it was all his fault!

I apologise if I have broken any rules of the site with mentioning any companies but I believe it is a genuine concern and people in the area should be warned, and also mail order people from further a field.

**Editied to protect the astra-sport from any come back sorry** MatG

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah im that lad that paid a fortune mate in feb, still waiting at end of may for parts, thats a very brief version of the story but their you go, dont trust a company where you have to pay cash upfront for parts!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast