Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (RAVEN) - My Astra Piccys!!

Anonymous

(RAVEN) - My Astra Piccys!!

RAVEN here. Till my problem with an error on logging on is sorted, I'll be 'temp'. Had to happen when I wanted to do this!

Hi guys. Got pictures of my baby at last! All I need to do now is lower it and fit a body kit so I can get rid of those black bumpers.

She's my honey ... lol.

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RgArA8MVSh2Wo9hnDtu9nyP!sUIC9BVVkLr*GitiEjudmprmy rOMS0iWhxvvFLExV0sec8KxcI1jypxFOyJHfOCTr5gxc10iibV 9g1uP*M8/zzzzzzraven1.jpg?dc=4675426964463909958[/img]

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RgDXAsUVvB2Wo9hnDtu9n9rGs0tQWcmLZuBwMXs1P*AZjhtbN MjoufOBFSUGDrxqUtoXcD26fdTy8X!JZ4Oj9CL0fjNclZBnMuF zCC02IZU/zzzzzzraven3.jpg?dc=4675426964885161941[/img]
    [img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RgDiAsYV9R2Wo9hnDtu9nyJtVDRpxS*YOE59tbimgF13pkHXP zhCqrapLREyy5Fjh3MfHoEo7n9xIkPA!Ww9SMETAGJjH1Z1WIQ 7I!Tqf*0/zzzzzzraven4.jpg?dc=4675426965198562523[/img]
    [img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RgDiAsgVZx6Wo9hnDtu9nzx*48sKbdtdC5EGLByQBnrcuNKO5 zUiE7vOhRXeMSEqazOJS2gmm24ymr0xx25l2dIkwPHr8qRwoq0 BXSWa3N0/zzzzzzraven6.jpg?dc=4675426965486139217[/img]

Me!

RAVEN

Status
    Turbo Jizz Golfer !
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I thought I had the only car on the board without a bodykit on it yet .

Like the grill dude, where ya get it?

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    nice lookin car m8!

may I suggest (along with lowering), a boot spoiler next, not a bodykit but a spoiler makes alot of difference.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'd go for the skirts and bumper extensions, but leave the spoiler off for now. It would be different to see a kitted G without the ubiquitous spoiler on the bootlid

Anonymous
    I got the grill through LMF for £43! Brand new too! Grills one of my favourite mods at the moment ... along with the wheels.

Regarding the kit, I'm planning on putting the Lumma looking GSi kit on ... but can't decide which boot spoiler to go for yet. Don't know whether to go for the GSi spoiler or the Motor-Sport one. Will also be fitting a Lumma bonnet with the R' Type looking vent.

matg - Is it poss to put these picture in the Mk4 Gallery along with the following information:-

Username : RAVEN
    Name : Darryl
    Car Type : Astra 1.6 8v Envoy
    Mark : MkIV

ENGINE:
    1.6 8v. Un-Restricted Air-box with Pipercross Panel Filter. Will be fitting a performance exhaust soon. More will be done, but after exterior and interior mods.

SUSPENSION:
    Standard for now.

WHEELS / TYRES:
    17" BK Racing 299's in High Power Black, 215/40/17 Tyres.

BODYWORK:
    Fully de-badged and re-badged OPC. Opel OPC Grill. Coupe Headlights, and Irmscher Black Rear Lights. More to follow.

INTERIOR:
    Standard at the moment. Loads planned here.

ICE:
    Standard speakers with JVC silver CD Player.

SECURITY:
    Factory Immobiliser with Scorpion Alarm. More security features to be fitted soon.

Cheers.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    what do you reckon is the way to go...alloys first then kit, or go for the kit and when u got the cash buy a nice set of rims?

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'd always say rims first, wheels make the biggest difference IMHO, a fully kitted car on standard rims just doesnt seem right to me. :?

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    I like the BK299's they look good, I was looking at a set today at the top gear in west brom in a 18" look good, but difficult to clean, am I right?
    That opc grill is nice I wanted to buy one so I could pince the chrome edging and stick it tomy Irmscher Grill, but I was told 63 pounds buy LMF at PV, but it could of been my hearing playing up. If I were you I wouldnt bother with a spoiler, I wish I never had mine fitted It makes the rear to cluttered. rather have spent the money on a smoother shitter instead.

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    lovey, nice and clean!!!!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for the comments. I wish I got the BK299's in 18" now, as I have got used to the 17" ones very quickly. They look small to me now. May upgrade one day ... see how I feel. I don't find them difficult to clean at all. Reason is cos' I'm a lazy git and use the IMO car wash. Leaves my wheels, (and the car), lovely and shiny! Won't be going through these car washes when I've fitted a kit though!

You've got me thinking about the boot spoiler now. I think I may opt for the Irmscher boot spoiler that just makes the boot lip a little more pointy and sticking up. It's just a little extension of the boot. Tried getting a picture, but I can't find anything. Closest I got was the Car Configurator on the Irmscher site.

No Spoiler

With Spoiler

And together with that I think I'll incorporate the Cosworth Roof Tip from Auto Tint Design. No picture of that either. You can see what it looks like on the inside cover of the TV mag. It's the red car. All in all I don't think these will be over the top and make the rear too cluttered.

Cheers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast