Would someone please define "Slightly Modded"
1. To a small degree or extent; somewhat.
2. Slenderly; delicately: slightly built.
v. mod·i·fied, mod·i·fy·ing, mod·i·fies
1. To change in form or character; alter.
2. To make less extreme, severe, or strong: refused to modify her stand on the issue.
3. Grammar. To qualify or limit the meaning of. For example, summer modifies day in the phrase a summer day.
4. Linguistics. To change (a vowel) by umlaut.
So I reckon a decent definition would be "To change in form or character to a small degree or extent" or in short "alter somewhat"
You coupe falls under the 'tastefully modded' heading Pete, or '****ing fast'.